Friends of Search Awards
Rules & requirement
- Entries must be received no later than February 8, 2024 (12:59 PM)
- All submissions must be made online.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Entries for the Friends of Search Awards can only be submitted on behalf of the advertiser/client. Agencies may assist in preparing the case, but ultimately it is the advertiser or client who will be recognized as the winner and gets to present the case at Friends of Search on March 21, 2024.
- Participating in the Friends of Search Awards is free of charge. There is no entrance fee to pay for submitting an entry.
- Do not include password protection or if essential, include passwords for judges to access.
- Entries must have been live to market at some point between January 1, 2023 and February 17, 2024. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale.
- The judging panel will only read and use the entries for the purposes of judging and are required to sign NDAs.
- In case of any (commercial) relation with one of the participants, a judge member is obliged to share this in advance.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The judging panel cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- By entering the Friends of Search Awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted entries. If you wish to upload a modified/less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the GDPR will be disqualified.
- Friends of Search reserve the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of entries received not reach the required standard.
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategic thinking
- Tangible results
- Clarity and Transparancy
- Responsible & Privacy-minded data use
The top 3 submissions will be published at our website, including jury report.
- Opening of case submission
November 23, 2023
- Closing deadline for submissions
February 8, 2024 (12:59 PM)
- Announcement of the nominees (3 per categorie)
February 29, 2024
- Presentation of the nominees to the jury (online)
March 12, 2024
- Announcement of the winners
March 21, 2024
- Presentation winners at Friends of Search
March 21, 2024