Friends of Search Awards
Entry Requirements and Rules
- Entries must be submitted no later than the 10th of September.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Do not include password protection or, if necessary, include passwords for judges to access.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- Entries must have been live to market at some point between January 2020 and December 2021. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale.
- The judging panel will only read and use the entries for the sole purpose of judging and all judges are required to sign NDAs.
- Judges are obliged to share any (commercial) relations with participants.
- The judge panel’s decision is final.
- The judging panel will not give feedback on individual entries.
- By entering the Friends of Search Awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted entries. If you wish to upload a modified/less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the GDPR will be disqualified.
- If the entry-level doesn’t meet up to the required standard, Friends of Search reserves the right to extend the submission deadline or cancel award categories.
After the entry deadline the judging panel will be given access to read your submission and view your images, videos and links. The judging panel will only read and use the entries for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs.
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategic thinking
- Tangible results
- Clarity and Transparancy
- Responsible & Privacy-minded data use
The top 3 submissions will be published at our website, including jury report.
- Submissions will open on May 25
- Closing deadline for submissions is on September 10
- Nominees (3 per category) will be announced on Oktober 12
- The winners will be announced on November 16, at Friends of Search
- The winners will present their cases on November 16, at Friends of Search