Friends of Search Awards
Entry Requirements and Rules
- Entries must be submitted no later than the 26th of March
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Do not include password protection or, if necessary, include passwords for judges to access.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- Entries must have been live to market at some point between January 2019 and December 2020. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale.
- The judging panel will only read and use the entries for the sole purpose of judging and all judges are required to sign NDAs.
- Judges are obliged to share any (commercial) relations with participants.
- The judge panel’s decision is final.
- The judging panel will not give feedback on individual entries.
- By entering the Friends of Search Awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted entries. If you wish to upload a modified/less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the GDPR will be disqualified.
- If the entry-level doesn’t meet up to the required standard, Friends of Search reserves the right to extend the submission deadline or cancel award categories.
- Submissions will open on February 18
- Closing deadline for submissions is on March 26
- Nominees (3 per category) will be announced on April 28
- The winners will be announced on June 8, at Friends of Search
- The winners will present their cases on June 8 and 9, at Friends of Search